Sunday, February 9, 2020

(Finished February 23rd, 2020) Songs That Shouldn't Have Been Forgotten, Songs 36-52

Hello,

36) Gerry & the Pacemakers "Ferry Across The Mersey":


37) Macy Gray "I Try":


38) Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals "Steal My Kisses":


I couldn't find the Henley version available on YouTube. I'm not a big fan of this version. 
39) Don Henley "The End of the Innocence":


40) Hoobastank "Crawling In The Dark":


Whitney had so many great songs, how can you remember them all? 
41) Whitney Houston "I Have Nothing":


42) The Human League "Heart Like A Wheel":


43) I Am Harlequin "Something Else":


44) Icehouse "Electric Blue":


45) Icicle Works "Birds Fly (Whisper To A Scream)":


46) Icona Pop "I Love It":


47) Billy Idol "Romeo's Waiting":


48) Imagine Dragons "Rise Up":


49) Freddie Jackson "You Are My Lady";


50) Michael Jackson "They Don't Care About Us":


51) Waylon Jennings "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way":


52) The Jets "You've Got It All":



53) Alicia Keys "Samsonite Man":



54) KLF featuring Tammy Wynette "Justified and Ancient":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites