Sunday, March 1, 2020

(Finished March 1st, 2020) Best Country Songs of the 70s, Part 3: Songs 38-54

Hello,

First I started working on the blog for best country songs of the 80s. Then I started working on the best country songs of the 90s. The plan I was going to highlight the best country songs from 2000-2010, and I still might, but I was less than excited about many of those songs. So I decided I would go back to the golden days of 70s country music and I was reminded how many great songs that decade had. Here's about 80 of them. The following songs come from my memory, iTunes, YouTube playlists, Ranker.com and a few other websites.

38) John Denver "Rocky Mountain High":



39) Ray Price "For The Good Times":


40) Kenny Rogers "Lucille":



41) Charlie Rich "The Most Beautiful Girl In The World":



42) The Bellamy Brothers "Let Your Love Flow":



43) Mary MacGregor "Torn Between Two Lovers":



44) Eddie Rabbit "Every Way Which But Loose":



45) Tom T. Hall "I Remember The Year That Clayton Delaney Died":


46) Johnny Paycheck "Slide Off Your Satin Sheets";


47) Gene Watson "Love In The Hot Afternoon":


48) Johnny Duncan and Janie Fricke "Stranger":


This song has got a lot of play on my iPod of late, it's an amazing song.
49) Johnny Duncan "It Couldn't Have Been Any Better":


50) Barbara Mandrell "Woman To Woman":



51) Ronnie Milsap "Nobody Likes Sad Songs":



52) Michael Martin Murphey "Wildfire":



53) Glen Campbell "Country Boy (You Got Your Feet In L.A)":



54) Charley Pride "Is Anyone Going To San Antone":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites