Thursday, March 26, 2020

(Finished April 29th, 2020) All of The Best 80s and 90s Rock Ballads, Part 5: Songs 65-81 Little Caesar to Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks

Hello,

I started this blog off with website: https://entertainment.expertscolumn.com/top-100-power-ballads-and-acoustic-rock-ballads-80s-and-90s if a song isn't listed here, it's not worthy of its' peers. It also has to be a real rock ballad or mid-tempo song. Probably the best rock ballad of all-time is Poison's "Every Rose Has It's Thorn".

While I do love Sheriff's "When I'm With You", it IS NOT a rock ballad!! Neither is Chicago's "Hard To Say I'm Sorry". Ultimately Journey may have some songs qualify, but "Open Arms" isn't one of those songs.

65) Little Caesar "In Your Arms":



66) Man O War "The Heart of Steel":



Okay this might be a bit of a stretch. 67) Meat Loaf "Objects In The Rearview Mirror":



68) Metallica "Nothing Else Matters":



69) Metallica "The Unforgiven":


70) Motley Crue "Home Sweet Home":



71) Motley Crue "Time For Change":



72) Motley Crue "Without You":



73) Motley Crue "You're All I Need":


74) Night Ranger "Goodbye":



75) Night Ranger "Sister Christian":



76) Mr. Big "To Be With You":



77) Ozzy Osbourne "Mama I'm Coming Home":



78) Ozzy Osborne "No More Tears":



79) Ozzy Osborne and Lita Ford "Close My Eyes Forever":



80) Ozzy "The Road To Nowhere":



I would have never considered this song for this blog before tonight. But it is a ballad and it does rock and who doesn't love Tom Perry and Stevie Nicks?
81) Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites