Tuesday, March 24, 2020

(Started March 24th, 2020, Revamped and Revised March 18th, 2023) Part 1 of The "Oh Yeah" Songs

Hello,

These are songs that I haven't heard or thought that much the last few years, but hearing or seeing them once again I remember how great of songs they are. I hear the song and then think "oh yeah" that's a great song.

1) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "The Impression That I Get":


2) Jean Knight "Mr. Big Stuff":


With the recent death of Kenny Rogers this great song was played on local country music radio station, it was good to hear this song again. 3) "Love Or Something Like It":


4) Trace Adkins "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk":


5) Meat Loaf "Life Is A Lemon and I Want My Money Back":


6) Bad Company "Shooting Star":


7) Barry Manilow "Copacabana":


8) Clint Black "Nobody's Home":


9) Van Halen "Everybody Wants Some":


10) David Lee Roth "Yankee Rose":


11) The Heavy "How You Like Me Now":


12) Bon Jovi "Living On A Prayer":


13) Prince "Something In The Water (Does Not Compute)":


14) Amy Winehouse "You Know I'm No Good":


15) Toby Keith "Blue Bedroom":


16) Alanis Morissette "That I Would Be Good":


17) Dan Hill "Sometimes When We Touch":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites