Saturday, March 14, 2020

(Started March 14th, 2020) Classic Rock's 50 Blues Rock Songs You Should Hear Before You Die: Part 3

Hello,

This list is from the August 2019 Classic Rock magazine. I have never thought blues received enough love, it's some of the most vital music ever created. I'm going to post videos for the 50 songs Classic Rock listed and likely I'll add a few of my own. I'll start with the ones I come up with first. There were a couple of duplicates with my list and Classic Rock's list, the duplicates will be listed with the Classic Rock list.

37) Jeff Beck "Cause We've Ended As Lovers":



38) Van Halen "Ice Cream Man":



39) Whitesnake "Walking In The Shadow of the Blues":



40) ZZ Top "A Fool For Your Stockings":



41) George Thorogood & The Destroyers "Bad To The Bone":



42) Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble "Pride and Joy":



43) Lonnie Mack "Cincinnati Jail":



44) Danny Gatton "Notcho Blues":
45) Soundgarden "Smokestack Lightning":
46) Cinderella "Gypsy Road":
47) Nirvana "Where Did You Sleep Tonight":
48) The Stone Roses "Love Spreads":
49) Chris Isaak "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing":
50) The White Stripes "Stop Breaking Down":
51) Aerosmith "Road Runner":
52) Clutch "Electric Worry":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites