Sunday, March 8, 2020

(Updated May 17th, 2020 and Finished March 3rd, 2023) Today's Great Walking Playlist

Hello,

Again I'm not sure what's going on with my blog. Starting February 20th, 2023 I've stopped receiving any page views on those blogs. However I'm still receiving page views on blogs before then. While I am continuing to post new blogs- in hopes they someday get page views- I'm also going back and revising these older blogs. Sometimes the videos expired or I never finished the blog or I have spelling errors. As I have time I'm going to get all these blogs in as good shape as possible. 

The music my iPod played on Shuffle was particularly good today. I wanted to share that playlist with you.

1) Alice Merton "Lash Out":


2) Tina Turner "One of the Living":


3) Boston "Peace of Mind":


4) Muse "Algorithm":


5) Swedish House Mafia featuring John Martin "Don't You Worry Child":


What a great, great song. 6) Gene McDaniels "Tower Of Strength":


7) This is taken from the 2014 SXSW, this year's festival has been cancelled due to Covid-19. Wash Your Hands!!! Urge Overkill "Bottle of Fur":


8) Simple Plan "Boom":


Miss Monae is an incredibly talented lady. 9) Janelle Monae featuring Big Boi "Tightrope":


10) Ashton Shepherd "Look It Up":


11) Panic! At The Disco "Lying Is The Most Fun...":


12) Pink "Where We Go":


13) Our Lady Peace "Starseed":


14) Cinderella "Shake Me":


15) Van Halen "Black and Blue":


16) Anita Baker "No One In The World":


17) twenty one pilots "Tear In My Heart":


18) Lacuna Coil "Our Truth":


19) Trans- Siberian Orchestra "The Lost Christmas Eve":


20) Walk The Moon "Quesadilla":


21) Badflower "24":


22) The Raconteurs "Steady As She Goes":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites