Thursday, March 5, 2020

(Started March 5th, 2020) The Best Debut CDs Of All-Time In Alphabetical Order, Part 6

Hello,

Yes it's another blog topic that I won't finish quickly, but hopefully finish eventually, is the best debut CDs of all-time. I originally was going to organize the CDs from best to worst, but I don't have that much time. Thus I'll be organizing them in alphabetical order. I scoured rankings/lists from Ranker, Wikipedia.org and rollingstone.com to come up with this list. There are also a few CDs that came to me on their own. On previous blogs for this topic I've mentioned other CDs that came close to being greatest CDs ever, but they just fell a bit short.

16) Nelly Furtado "Whoa Nelly":

"... On The Radio (Remember The Time)":



"Baby Girl":



"I'm Like A Bird":



"Trynna Finda Way":



"My Love Grows Deeper Every Day":



"Turn Off The Light":


17) Garbage "Garbage":

"My Lover's Box":



"Supervixen":



"Queer":



"Only Happy When It Rains":



"Vow":



"Stupid Girl":
"Milk":

18) Guns N' Roses "Appetite For Destruction":

"It's So Busy":
"Welcome To The Jungle":
"Out Ta Get Me":
"Mr. Brownstone":
"My Michelle":
"Nightrain":
"Rocket Queen":
"Paradise City":
"Think About You";

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites