Friday, March 13, 2020

(Started March 13th, 2020, Updated March 14th, 2023) Classic Rock's 50 Blues Rock Songs You Should Hear Before You Die: Part 2

Hello,

This list is from the August 2019 Classic Rock magazine. I've never thought blues received enough love, it's some of the most vital music ever created. I'm going to post videos for the 50 songs Classic Rock listed and likely I'll add a few of my own. I'll start with the ones I come up with first. There were a couple of duplicates with my list and Classic Rock's list, the duplicates will be listed with the Classic Rock list.

19) The Yardbirds "The Nazz Are Blue":



20) Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band "Diddy Wah Diddy":



21) Albert King "Born Under A Bad Sign":



22) Cream "Strange Brew":



23) Fleetwood Mac "Oh Well (Part 1)":



24) Free "The Hunter":



25) Creedence Clearwater Revival "The Midnight Special":



26) The Allman Brothers Band "Whipping Post":



27) Led Zeppelin "You Shook Me":


28) The Rolling Stones "Midnight Rambler":



29) Mountain "Mississippi Queen":


30) The Groundhogs "Cherry Red":


31) Derek & The Dominos "Layla":


32) The Doors "L.A. Woman":


33) Deep Purple "Lazy":


34) Rory Gallagher "Messin' With The Kid":


35) Humble Pie "Black Coffee":


36) Roy Buchanan "Roy's Bluz":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites