Sunday, March 22, 2020

(Finished March 22nd, 2020) Best Country Songs of the 90s, Part 3: Songs 35-51

Hello,

These first two songs are Mark Chesnutt, he's one of my favorite country music singers of the 90s. He has so many great songs, I'm not sure why he wasn't a bigger star. This is one of my favorite songs of his. It's wrong this song only haw 28,691 views. 35) "I Just Wanted You To Know":



36) Mark Chesnutt "Your Love Is A Miracle":



37) Alan Jackson "Chattahoochee":



38) Alan Jackson "Don't Rock The Jukebox":



39) Alan Jackson "Here In The Real World":



40) Randy Travis "Hard Rock Bottom of Your Heart":



41) Faith Hill "Wild One":



42) Faith Hill "This Kiss":



Like Mark Chesnutt, another musician who never received his due. 43) Chris LeDeoux "Riding For A Fall":



44) Trace Adkins "This Ain't No Thinkin' Thing":



45) Billy Dean "Somewhere In My Broken Heart":



46) Collin Raye "In This Life":



47) Collin Raye "One Boy One Girl":



48) Sammy Kershaw "Queen of My Double Wide Trailer":



49) Tim McGraw "Indian Outlaw":



50) Tim McGraw "Where The Green Grass Grows":



51) Kenny Chesney "She's Got It All":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites