Wednesday, March 4, 2020

(Finished May 17th, 2020) The Best Debut CDs Of All-Time In Alphabetical Order, Part 5

Hello,

Yes it's another blog topic that I won't finish quickly, but hopefully finish eventually, is the best debut CDs of all-time. I originally was going to organize the CDs from best to worst, but I don't have that much time. Thus I'll be organizing them in alphabetical order. I scoured rankings/lists from Ranker, Wikipedia.org and rollingstone.com to come up with this list. There are also a few CDs that came to me on their own. On previous blogs for this topic I've mentioned other CDs that came close to being greatest CDs ever, but they just fell a bit short.

10) Dio "Holy Diver":
"Caught In The Middle":


"Gypsy":


Dio and his team made some terrible videos, but they're forgiven for all the great songs they gave us, like "Holy Diver":


"Rainbow In The Dark":


"Shame On The Night":


"Stand Up and Shout":


"Straight Through The Heart":


11) The Doors "The Doors":
"Alabama Song (Whisky Bar)":


"Back Door Man":


"Break On Through":


"Crystal Ship":


"The End":


"Light My Fire":



"Soul Kitchen":


12) "Fergie":
"All I Got (The Make Up Song)":



"Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)":



"Clumsy":



"Fergalicious":



"Glamorous":



"London Bridge":



"Losing My Ground":



"Pedestal":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites