Monday, March 9, 2020

(Finished March 11th, 2020) Great Musical Questions, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

My goal with this blog is to publish the songs that I've posted the least. There seems to be a few hundred songs that I post over and over again, I'm trying not to do that here. As I usually do I Googled other websites about this topic, but didn't use most of those songs. Instead I got most of these songs from my iTunes.

1) Dionne Warwick "Do You Know The Way To San Jose?":


2) Liz Phair "Why Can't I?":


3) Bow Wow Wow "Do You Wanna Hold Me":


4) Alice In Chains "Would?":


5) Living Color "What's Your Favorite Color?":


6) Chris Tomlin featuring All Sons and Daughters: "What Child Is This?":



7) From the amazing "Les Mis" "Do You Hear The People Sing?":



8) blink-182 "What's My Age Again":



9) Paula Cole "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone":



10) The Pet Shop Boys "What Have I Done To Deserve This?":



11) Rick Springfield "What Kind of Fool Am I":



12) Chicago "What Kind of Man Would I Be?":



13) Sinead O'Connor "Why Don't You Do Right?":



14) Tracy Chapman "Why":



15) The Heavy "What Makes A Good Man":



16) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Where'd You Go? ":



17) Daryl Worley "Have You Forgotten":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites