Sunday, March 1, 2020

(Finished March 1st, 2020) Best Country Songs of the 70s, Part 4: Songs 55-70

Hello,

First I started working on the blog for best country songs of the 80s. Then I started working on the best country songs of the 90s. The plan I was going to highlight the best country songs from 2000-2010, and I still might, but I was less than excited about many of those songs. So I decided I would go back to the golden days of 70s country music and I was reminded how many great songs that decade had. Here's about 80 of them. The following songs come from my memory, iTunes, YouTube playlists, Ranker.com and a few other websites.

55) Olivia Newton-John "If You Love Me (Let Me Know)":



56) Jimmy Buffet "Come Monday":



57) The Gatlin Brothers "All The Gold In California":



58) Ronnie Milsap "It Was Almost Like A Song":



59) Gary Stewart "She's Acting Single":



60) Kenny Rogers "Coward of the County":



61) Johnny Rodriguez "Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through)":



62) Tom T. Hall "I Love":



63) Kenny Rogers "She Believes In Me":



64) Crystal Gayle "Talking In Your Sleep":



65) Dolly Parton "Two Doors Down":



66) Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter "Suspicious Minds":



67) Crystal Gayle "Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For":



68) Tanya Tucker "What's Your Mama's Name":



69) Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton "Islands In The Stream":



70) England Dan and John Ford Coley "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites