Monday, March 2, 2020

(Finished March 2nd, 2020) Best Country Songs of the 70s, Part 5: Songs 71-87

Hello,

First I started working on the blog for best country songs of the 80s. Then I started working on the best country songs of the 90s. The plan I was going to highlight the best country songs from 2000-2010, and I still might, but I was less than excited about many of those songs. So I decided I would go back to the golden days of 70s country music and I was reminded how many great songs that decade had. Here's about 80 of them. The following songs come from my memory, iTunes, YouTube playlists, Ranker.com and a few other websites.

71) Janie Fricke "She's Single Again":



72) Tanya Tucker "Blood Red and Going Down":



73) Jerry Reed "When You're Hot Your Hot":



74) Kenny Rogers "Daytime Friends":



75) Tanya Tucker "The Jamestown Ferry":



76) Barbara Mandrell "Fooled By A Feeling":



77) John Conlee "Lady Lay Down":



78) Barbara Mandrell "Midnight Angel":



79) Charley Pride "You're My Jamaica":



80) Ronnie Milsap "Only One Love In My Life":



81) The Oak Ridge Boys "Sail Away":



82) Mel Tillis "I Got The Hoss":



83) Mel Tillis "Coca Cola Cowboy":



84) Bobby Goldsboro "Watching Scotty Grow":



85) Johnny Cash "Sunday Morning Coming Down":



86) Marty Robbins "El Paso City":



87) Anne Murray "Snowbird":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites