Thursday, September 24, 2020

(Finished September 30th, 2020) 2020's Best Rock Music... So Far, Part 2

Hello,

I was working on the best rock songs of 1980, when I realized that bores me. If it bores me, the top lover of 80s music, then I know it would bore nearly everyone else. So I decided to work on the best rock songs of this year, 2020. It has been a brutal year, but there has been a lot of great rock music released this year. There has been new music released by-or will be released by- many great bands. Those bands include Pearl Jam, The Strokes, Shinedown, Ego Kill Talent, Seether, Bon Jovi, Bush and Massive Wagons. Of all the CDs I've listened to this year probably my second favorite CD as of now is H.E.A.T.'s "H.E.A.T 2".

"H.E.A.T 2" was released on February 21, 2020.

18) "Rock Your Body":

19) "Dangerous Ground":

20) "Victory":

21) "Adrenaline":

22) "One By One":

23) "Nothing To Say":


24) "We Are Gods"

Seether released "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum" on August 28th, 2020.

25) "Pride Before The Fall":

26) "Let It Go":

27) "Dangerous":

28) "Bruised and Bloodied":

29) "Beg":

30) "Wasteland":

In This Moment released "Mother" on March 27th, 2020.

31) "Fly Like An Eagle":

32) "As Above, So Below":

33) "The In-Between":

34) "Hunting Grounds":

35) "Lay Me Down":

Stone Temple Pilots released the anemic CD "Perdida" on February 7th, 2020. Sadly this isn't a good CD at all. This is the best song on the CD:

36) "Fare Thee Well":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites