Tuesday, September 15, 2020

(Finished November 23rd, 2020) 80s Classics I Don't Post Enough, Part 1: Songs 1 to 17

Hello,

According to Billboard the first # 1 song of the 80s, clearly this song is a product of the 70s though. 
1) KC & the Sunshine Band "Please Don't Go":


2) Captain and Tennille "Do That To Me One More Time":


3) Blondie "Call Me":


4) Paul McCartney "Coming Up":


5) Billy Joel "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me":


6) Olivia Newton-John "Magic":


7) Barbra Streisand "Woman In Love":


8) John Lennon "(Just Like) Starting Over":


9) Blondie "The Tide Is High":


10) Eddie Rabbit "I Love A Rainy Night":


11) Sheena Easton "Morning Train (9 to 5)":


I really enjoy this oddball song. 12) Stars on 45 "Stars on 45":


13) Air Supply "The One That You Love":


14) Chicago "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":


15) Lionel Richie "Truly":


16) Hall and Oates "Maneater":
 

17) Hall and Oates "I Can't Do That (No Can Do)"


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites