Wednesday, October 21, 2020

(Finished October 21st, 2020) 70s Songs That Begin With The Letter M

 Hello,

1) Bread "Make It With You":

2) Rod Stewart "Maggie May":

3) "My Ding A Ling":


4) Billy Paul "Me and Mrs Jones":


5) Paul McCartney & Wings "My Love":


6) Maureen McGovern "The Morning After":


7) Gladys Knight and The Pips "Midnight Train To Georgia":


8) Charlie Rich "The Most Beautiful Girl":


9) Barry Manilow "Mandy":


10) The Rolling Stones "Miss You":


11) The Knack "My Sharona":


I couldn't find the Hendrix version, this is the Tim Morgan version. 12) Jimi Hendrix "Mojo Man":


13) Mountain "Mississippi Queen":


14) Led Zeppelin "Misty Mountain Hop":


15) "My Woman, My Woman, My Wife":


16) Van Morrison "Moondance":


17) Johnny Cash "Man In Black":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites