Wednesday, October 28, 2020

(Finished November 4th, 2020) The Best Songs 2000-2009, Part 1: Rock: Songs 1-17

Hello,

Congrats to the Los Angeles Dodgers, World Series champions 2020. Let's not wait another 32 years for a World Series title, eh?

I've put these songs into four categories, ballads, rock, pop and miscellaneous. Now many of these songs could go in multiple categories. I just tried to be as consistent as possible.  

1) Carlos Santana featuring Rob Thomas "Smooth":

2) Vertical Horizon "Everything You Want":

3) Matchbox 20 "Bent":

4) Creed "Higher":

5) Three Doors Down "Kryptonite":

6) Creed "With Arms Wide Open":

7) Blink-182 "All The Small Things":

8) Third Eye Blind "Never Let You Go":

9) The All-American Rejects "Gives You Hell":

10) The Goo Goo Dolls "Broadway":

I argued with myself about having this song here. It's not my favorite Kelly Clarkson song and it's a pretty average song. Despite that I decided to include it.

11) Kelly Clarkson "My Life Would Suck Without You":

12) Shinedown "Second Chance":

This was a good decade for Pink. 13) Pink "Sober":

14) Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester "Good Girls Go Bad":

15) Pink "So What":

16) Linkin Park "New Divide":

17) Rob Thomas Her Diamonds":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites