Tuesday, October 27, 2020

(Finished October 27th, 2020) B101's Top 500 Songs of the 80s, Part 13: Songs 267-250

 Hello,

Because I haven't taken on enough projects already I decided I'd start yet one more project. I Googled The Top Songs of the 80s and found a Billboard list, but I didn't want to pay for that. I'm sure that Billboard would call that proprietary information. Next I thought I could do my Top 100 80s songs on my iTunes, but that ended up being too much work. I continued Googling and stumbled across this B101 countdown- they're an 80s and More station out of Providence. Since I found this easily and there's no financial strings attached I'm hoping this isn't proprietary information. Thanks to B101.

I was in need of some great 80s music tonight.

267) The Commodores "Lady (You Bring Me Up)":

266) The Greg Kihn Band "Breakup Song (They Don't Write Em Like That Anymore)":

Is there a better combination than great 80s music and a beautiful woman? Don't worry it's a rhetorical question. 265) .38 Special "Hold On Loosely":

264) Kool & The Gang "Celebration":

263) R.E.M. "It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)":

262) Olivia Newton-John "Physical":

261) Heart "What About Love":

260) Paul Young "Every Time You Go Away":

259) The Cars "Magic":

58) Dan Hartman "I Can Dream About You":

No Phillip Bailey, but this is still a sizzling live version. 257) Philip Bailey and Phil Collins 

 "Easy Lover":

256) Miami Sound Machine "Bad Boy":

255) Huey Lewis & The News "The Heart of Rock and Roll":

254) Duran Duran "The Reflex":

253) The Go-Go's "Head Over Heels":

252) Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It":

51) Hall and Oates "Private Eyes":

250) Michael Jackson "Human Nature":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites