Thursday, October 1, 2020

(Finished February 9th, 2021) Part 3 of 2020's Best Rock Music... So Far, Songs 37-58

Hello,

Only 3 more months to go in this miserable year, hold on we can do this!! Good news we did it!!

I was working on the best rock songs of 1980, when I realized that bores me. If it bores me, the top lover of 80s music, then I know it would bore nearly everyone else. So I decided to work on the best rock songs of this year, 2020. It has been a brutal year, but there has been a lot of great rock music released this year. There has been new music released by-or will be released by- many great bands. Those bands include Pearl Jam, The Strokes, Shinedown, Ego Kill Talent, Seether, Bon Jovi, Bush and Massive Wagons. Of all the CDs I've listened to this year probably my second favorite CD as of now is H.E.A.T.'s "H.E.A.T 2".

Green Day released "Father of all Mother----" on February 7th, 2020. I'm a big Green Day fan, but this isn't there best CD. Still it has some good songs on it. And that title needs to be excised asap. 

37) "Fire, Ready, Aim":

38) "Oh Yeah":

39) "Meet Me On The Roof":

40) "I Was A Teenage Teenager":

Collateral released their self-titled CD on February 21st, 2020. This may be my third favorite rock CD of this year, it has a lot of great songs. They also have a country tinge to many of their songs.

42) "Mr. Big Shot":

43) "Merry Go Round":

44) "In It For Love":

45) "Lullaby":

46) "Midnight Queen":

47) "Get Back To You":

Massive Wagons released "House of Noise" on July 17th, 2020.

48) "In It Together":

49) "Hero":

50) "Professional Creep":

51) "Bangin In Your Stereo":

52) "House of Noise":

Theory of A Deadman released "Say Nothing" on January 31, 2020.

53) "History of Violence":

54) "World Keeps Spinning":

55) "Black Hole In Your Heart":

56) "Strangers":

57) "Say Nothing":

58) "Quicksand":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites