Tuesday, June 13, 2023

(Finished June 13th, 2023) Part 5 of The Best of 80s British Music Alphabetically (Mostly)

Hello,

The best of 80s British music, soon getting to the song that's sweeping the world right now. That would be Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill". Thanks again to Ranker.com for this great idea. Now these are 80s musicians but songs are from their entire career. I will post as many or as few songs as I want for each band. For the purposes of this blog I will consider any band that had a hit or great song in the 80s a 80s band. Even if that band had their first hit in the 60s or 70s.

17) The next three songs are by The Cutting Crew "(I Just) Died In Your Arms":


"I've Been In Love Before":


"One For The Mockingbird":


18) The next twelve songs are by Dead or Alive "That's The Way (I Like It)":


"You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)":


"In Too Deep":


"What I Want":


"Come Home (With Me Baby)":


"My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor)":


"Something In My House":


"Get Out of My House":


"Lover Come Back To Me":


"Brand New Lover":


Let's check out a remix of an 80's classic. "Come Home With Me Baby":


"It's Been A Long Time":


19) Madness "One Step Beyond":


"It Must Be Love":


"House of Fun":


"Our House":


"Wings Of A Dove":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites