Thursday, June 8, 2023

(Finished June 8th, 2023) My Mix Thanks To YouTube: My Greatest Hits

Hello,

I typed "music" into the YouTube search and was going to blog about the first thing that came up. Well the first thing that came up was My Mix, which is a mix that YouTube makes for me. I guess it's like my own personal greatest hits mix, although the songs are other people's songs. Through the first few songs I'd say they've done a good job.

"Are you going to drop the bomb or not?": 1) Alphaville "Forever Young":


2) King "Love and Pride":


3) Animotion "Obsession":


4) Honeymoon Suite "New Girl Now":


5) Crowded House "Don't Dream It's Over":


6) Modern English "I Melt With You":


7) Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out For A Hero":


8) A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran (So Far Away)":


9) The Pet Shop Boys "West End Girls":


10) The Cranberries "Linger":


11) Aerosmith "Cryin":


12) Arcade Fire "Rebellion (Lies)":


13) The Human League "Don't You Want Me":


14) Arcade Fire "Wake Up":


15) The Cure "Just Like Heaven":


16) 'Til Tuesday "Voices Carry":


17) Arcade Fire "Sprawl 2 (Mountains Beyond Mountains)":


18) Mariah Carey "Vision of Love":


19) ABC "The Look of Love":


20) Arcade Fire "Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)":


21) The Police "Message In A Bottle":


22) Tiffany "I Think We're Alone Now":


23) The Wallflowers "One Headlight":


24) The Gin Blossoms "Hey Jealousy":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites