Thursday, June 1, 2023

(Started June 1st, 2023) Selected Best Songs of Bastille and Nile Rodgers With Chic

Hello,

On Saturday night my rock concert girlfriend and I are going to see Bastille, Nile Rodgers and Chic and the mighty mighty Duran Duran. Based on past setlists it's about 43 songs of great music, all three acts have a lot of great music. 

Bastille:

1) "Good Grief":

2) "WHAT YOU GONNA DO???":

3) "survivin'":

4) "Quarter Past Midnight":

5) With Marshmello "Happier":

6) "Things We Lost In The Fire":

7) "Of the Night":

8) "Shut Off the Lights":

9) "Pompeii":

Nile Rodgers and Chic

1) "Le Freak":

2) "Everybody Dance":

3) "Dance Dance Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)":

4) "I Want Your Love":

5) "I'm Coming Out"/ 6) "Upside Down":

7) "He's The Greatest Dancer":

8) "We Are Family":

9) "Like A Virgin":

10) "Material Girl":

11) "Modern Love":

There's no video for Nile Rodgers with Chic, so I'm using Beyonce's original. Beyonce is a great singer but for some reason she leaves me cold. 12) "Cuff It":

13) "Get Lucky":

14) "Let's Dance":

15) "Good Times/ Rapper's Delight":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites