Thursday, July 13, 2023

(Finished July 13th, 2023) More Rock Ballads

Hello,

Two days ago I posted a blog about the best hair metal ballads. That wasn't enough rocking ballads so here's another blog celebrating the best rock ballads. 

21) Def Leppard "Love Bites":


22) Aerosmith "Angel":


23) Bon Jovi "I''ll Be There For You":


24) Bon Jovi "Never Say Goodbye":


25) Aerosmith "Janie's Got A Gun":


26) Giant "I'll See You In My Dreams":


27) Boston "Amanda":


28) Cinderella "Nobody's Fool":


29) Firehouse "When I Look Into Your Eyes":


30) Guns N' Roses "November Rain":


31) Metallica "Nothing Else Matters"


32) Motley Crue "Home Sweet Home":


33) Night Ranger "Sister Christian":


34) Ozzy Osbourne "Mama I'm Coming Home":


35) Queensryche "Silent Lucidity":


36) The Scorpions "Still Loving You":


37) Thunder "Love Walked In":


38) Winger "Headed For A Heartbreak":


39) Def Leppard "Bringin' On The Heartbreak":


40) AC/DC "Ride On":


41) The Scorpions "Wind of Change":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites