Sunday, July 9, 2023

(Finished July 9th, 2023) Part 3 of The Best of the Best- The Most Deserving Diamond Certified CDs

Hello,

These are the best of the best diamond certified CDs. I will only be focusing on original CDs and not any greatest hits collections. I'll only make an exception for Bob Marley's "Legend". I know that's a greatest hits collection, but it seems it was meant to raise awareness of the great music of Bob Marley and The Wailers. Not all Diamond CDs are equal. I'll post the six best songs from each CD.

7) Bruce Springsteen "Born In The U.S.A.":

1) "Born In The U.S.A.":


2) "I'm On Fire":


3) "Dancing In The Dark":


4) "Darlington County":


5) "I'm Goin' Down":


6) "Cover Me":


8) Metallica "Metallica":

1) "Enter Sandman":


2) "Sad But True":


3) "The Unforgiven":


4) "Nothing Else Matters";


5) "Don't Tread On Me":


6) "Through The Never":


Warning unneeded explicit language. Bonus track: From the Japanese edition bonus track. "So What":


9) "Saturday Night Fever" Soundtrack
Songs 1-3 and 5 are all by the Bee Gees. 1) Stayin' Alive":


2) "How Deep Is Your Love":


3) "Night Fever":


4) Yvonne Elliman "If I Can't Have You":


5) "Jive Talkin'":


The full length version. 6) The Trammps "Disco Inferno":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites