Saturday, July 15, 2023

(Finished July 15th, 2023) Part 4 of The Best of the Best- The Most Deserving Diamond Certified CDs

Hello,

These are the best of the best diamond certified CDs. I will only be focusing on original CDs and not any greatest hits collections. I'll only make an exception for Bob Marley's "Legend". I know that's a greatest hits collection, but it seems it was meant to raise awareness of the great music of Bob Marley and The Wailers. Not all Diamond CDs are equal. I'll post the six best songs from each deserving diamond certified CD.

10) Guns N' Roses "Appetite For Destruction":

1) My favorite G N' R song "Mr. Brownstone":


I love everything about this performance with Carrie Underwood. Not only is Carrie absolutely gorgeous  but she's also. great singer. She would be a great rock vocalist!! 2) "Welcome To The Jungle":


My second favorite G N' R song. 3) "Paradise City":


Sorry I got distracted, Miss Underwood with "Paradise City":


4) "My Michelle":


5) "Rocket Queen":


6) "Nightrain": 


11) Alanis Morissette "Jagged Little Pill":

With a bunch of leading and upcoming female country singers. 1) "You Oughta Know":


2) "Ironic":


3) "Hand In My Pocket":


4) "Head Over Feet":


5) "All I Really Want":


With Elizabeth Stanley and many other talented musicians. 6) "You Learn":


7) Bob Marley and the Wailers "Legend":

1) "Buffalo Soldier":


2) "I Shot The Sheriff":


3) "Exodus":


4) "Get Up, Stand Up":


5) "Waiting In Vain":


6) "Redemption Song":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites