Monday, July 24, 2023

(Finished July 24th, 2023) Part 4 of The Best of Radio Songs

Hello,

The best of songs that mention or are about radio. This is the fourth of four blogs on this topic.

49) Gary Allen "Nothing On But The Radio":


50) The Doors "The WASP (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)/ "Hello I Love You"":


51) LL Cool J "I Can't Live Without My Radio":


52) Steely Dan "FM (No Static At All)":


53) Lionel Cartwright "I Watched It All (On My Radio)":


54) Indeep "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life":


55) Tom Petty "The Last DJ':


56) The Smiths "Panic":


57) Slade "Radio Wall of Sound":

58) Superbus "Radio Song":

59) Don Williams "Listen To The Radio":

60) Reba McEntire "Turn On The Radio":

61) McFly "Love Is On The Radio":

62) Taffy "I Love My Radio":

63) Shakin Stevens "Radio":

64) Reunion "Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me)":

65) Clout "Portable Radio":

66) Charlie Dore "Pilot of the Airwaves":

67) OMD "Radio Waves":

68) Pink "God Is A DJ":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites