Tuesday, July 11, 2023

(Started July 11th, 2023) The Best Hair Metal Ballads

Hello,

I'm feeling like some old school hair metal music. While Googling around I stumbled across this page:
https://www.liveabout.com/best-hair-metal-ballads-1752387

This is a great selection of songs on this list:

1) Poison "Every Rose Has It's Thorn":


2) Skid Row "I Remember You":


3) Warrant Heaven":


This song is a bit wimpy for me, but it's tolerable. 4) White Lion "When The Children Cry":


5) L.A. Guns "Ballad of Jayne":


6) Firehouse "Love of A Lifetime":


7) Tesla "Love Song":


8) Slaughter "Fly To The Angels":


9) Cinderella "Don't Know What You Got (Til It's Gone)":


10) Steelheart "I'll Never Let You Go":


11) Kix "Don't Close Your Eyes":


12) Damn Yankees "High Enough":


13) Ozzy Osbourne and Lita Ford "Close My Eyes Forever":


14) Motley Crue "Without You":


15) Enuff Z'nuff "Fly High Michelle":


16) Winger "Miles Away":


17) Dokken "Alone Again":


18) Extreme "More Than Words":


19) Scorpions "Still Loving You":
20) Faster Pussycat "House of Pain":

No comments:

Favorites