Tuesday, December 26, 2023

(Finished December 26th, 2023) Part 2 of themusicaddict's Best Christmas Songs

Hello,

I was originally going to try and rank these songs in order of awesomeness and limit the number of songs I would have on these blogs. I quickly realized that neither option was realistic. There are just so many great Christmas songs. I'll try and split these songs equally between two blogs. These songs are in no particular order.

And no The Counting Crows "A Long December" is not a Christmas song! That's the equivalent of saying Guns N' Roses "November Rain" is a Veteran's Day song.

15) Chris Tomlin featuring All Sons and Daughters "What Child Is This":


16) John Mellencamp "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus":


17) TSO "The Lost Christmas Eve":


18) Band Aid "Do They Know It's Christmas":


19) Thurl Ravenscroft "You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch":


20) Michael Crawford "Mary Did You Know":


21) Royal Choral Society "The Hallelujah Chorus":


So many great Christmas songs, but this is probably my favorite. 22) The original version of "Carol of the Bells":


23) TSO "Wizards In Winter":


24) John Lennon, Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)":

25) "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy":

26) Blackmore's Night "I Saw Three Ships":

27) Glennis Grace "Oh Holy Night":

28) TSO "Back To A Reason":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites