Tuesday, April 23, 2024

(Finished April 23rd, 2024) Part 10 of Songs That Meant Something To Me In The 80s, Songs 154-171

Hello, 

Previously I worked at Lowes and they're a store that plays a preponderance of 80s music. As an old fogie and a member of Generation X I love 80s music. Two of the better songs that were played were Prince's "Let's Go Crazy" and Fleetwood Mac's "Hold Me". I now work at a hospital and I miss not have songs playing while working. But hey it's a much better job.

154) The Jeff Healey Band "Angel Eyes":


155) The Cure "Why Can't I Be You":


156) Peabo Bryant and Roberta Flack "Tonight I Celebrate My Love":


157) Sade "Your Love Is King":


158) Skyy "Real Love":


I like Palmer's version better than Cherelle's version, I have included both here. Here's an anti-love song
159) Cherelle "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On":


 160) Robert Palmer's "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On":


162) Kenny Loggins "Vox Humana":


163) Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up":


164) INXS "Need You Tonight":


165) Terrance Trent D'Arby "Sign Your Name":


166) Blondie "Atomic":


167) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":


168) New Order "Blue Monday":


169) Van Halen "Finish What Ya Started":

170) a-ha "Take On Me":

171) Howard Jones "No One Is To Blame":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites