Wednesday, April 10, 2024

(Finished April 10th, 2024) Part 1 of themusicaddict's Top 100ish Albums of All-Time: The Anti-Preview

Hello,

I decided today to take on the task of naming the 100ish best albums of all-time. I use ish as I'm not sure how many albums I will end with. These CDs cover nearly every genre, era, style and decades. The CDs represented here range from the 1960s to the 2010s. 

I'm going to start off with songs from CDs that aren't included on the Top 100ish albums of all-time. Thus the anti-preview. There's no guarantee that the bands below will have an album on the Top 100ish albums of all-time. But you will know some of the albums that won't be on that list.

Also for the most part I'll not be including greatest hits or live albums to this list. A certain Jamaican reggae musician may be an exception to that.

1) The Smiths "How Soon Is Now":


2) The Smiths "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out":


3) Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U":


4) Prince "Little Red Corvette":


5) Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram "Somewhere Out There":


6) Madonna "Lucky Star":


7) Prince "Baltimore":


8) Beastie Boys "Intergalactic":


9) AC/DC "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)":


10) Def Leppard "Bringin' On The Heartache":


11) Whitney Houston "I Have Nothing":


12) Journey "Faithfully":


13) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":


14) Lady Gaga "Born This Way":


15) Muse "Will of The People":


16) They Might Be Giants "(She Was A) Hotel Detective":


17) Bon Jovi "It's My Life":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites