Thursday, April 4, 2024

(Finished April 4th, 2024) Part 1 of The Saddest Songs of All-Time

Hello,

It's time for another saddest songs of all-time blog.

1) Terry Jacks "Seasons In The Sun":

I heard someone playing this on the piano at the hospital I work at yesterday, this haunting melody stayed with me the rest of the day. 2) "I Dreamed A Dream":

3) Happy Chapin "Cats In The Cradle":

4) Simon and Garfunkel "The Boxer":

5) Judy Collins "Both Sides Now":

It has to be this version. 6) Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band "The River":

7) Fleetwood Mac "Landslide":

8) Sarah McLachlan "I Will Remember You";

9) Elton John "Candle In The Wind":

10) My Chemical Romance "Cancer":

11) No Doubt "Don't Speak":

12) Live "Lightning Crashes":

13) Smokey Robinson and the Miracles "Tracks Of My Tears":

14) Skeeter Davis "End of The World":

15) The Highwomen "Highwomen":

16) Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young "Ohio":

17) Randy Van Warmer "Just When I Needed You Most":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites