Tuesday, April 16, 2024

(Finished April 16th, 2024) Part 3 of Songs I Should Post More

Hello,

This has been a fun blog series to create, trying to come up several songs that I should post more. There are honestly some songs that I post on my own blog- songs I love- that I think to myself I can't believe I'm posting again. I decided to go the other way and post songs that I haven't posted nearly enough.

I love Nelly Furtado. 35) Nelly Furtado "Explode":

36) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "The Impression That I Get":

37) Ava Max "Kings and Queens":

38) Journey "Wheel In The Sky":

39) Aretha Franklin "Who's Zoomin' Who":

40) Olivia Rodrigo "Driver's License":

41) Brian Hyland "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini":

42) Mary Hopkins "Those Were The Days":

43) Rihanna "Good Girl Gone Bad":

44) Rihanna "Rehab":

45) Portugal. The Man "Feel It Still":

46) Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX "I Love It":

47) Lady Gaga "Hold My Hand":

48) Kings of Leon "The Bucket":

49) Ronnie Milsap "Something In My House":

50) Depeche Mode "But Not Tonight":

51) Culture Beat "Mr. Vain":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites