Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quick note

Unfortunately with me working near full-time hours that has taken a lot of my free time away. Also we had the shocking news that my 25 year old sister-in-law passed away on Monday. (R.I.P. Ashley. I hope I spelled that right. Our prayers are with you, your husband and your two little girls.)

So I haven't seen any of yesterday's "AI" yet, but I am a little disgusted that the judges love David Archuletta no matter what he does. Apparantally Jason Castro does not even care any more, it is time for him to go home. He sang the Bob Marley classic last night, "I Shot The Sherriff". If he even sort of cared, he could have done something amazing with that song. (According to an EW.com poll, 76% of people want Jason Castro to go home tonight.) Again I have not seen this yet, but I have read a bunch of negative reviews about it.) Then I guess David Cook hit one out of the park with the Who's "Baba O'Riley". However I am dying to see his version of Duran Duran's "Hungry Like The Wolf". That's a song I would never guess him singing ever.

Well it's time to go to work. Have a great day and remember to tell those you love that you love them. You just never know when it is going to be your time. Peace!

No comments:

Favorites