Thursday, June 11, 2009

Third Eye Blind follow up.

Hello,

I recently posted about the band Third Eye Blind and wondered where they went, apparently they didn't go anywhere. Thanks to a person who commented on my blog, I found out that Third Eye Blind has a new CD coming out on August 18th. According to their Wikipedia website the name of the new CD is "Ursa Major". The first single is titled "Don't Believe A Word" and was released on June 5th.

I also received a comment about about how great I think Jennifer Nettles is. Jennifer Nettles is the main vocalist for the great country band Sugarland. This person said that the best current country singer is Jamey Johnson. I have heard many positive things about his recent CD, "That Lonesome Song".

Things are going good at VZW, today we graduated from training. We are now entering an 11 week program called transition. We also had to turn our loaner phones back in today. The two mobile blogs I wrote yesterday will be my last until I'm able to afford a cell phone. That will probably be awhile. It's true I work for a cell phone company and I can't afford a cell phone. The main reason is we have a humongous house payment.

15 years ago today my wife and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on a hot, summer day. I would just like to thank her for being such a great wife all these years.

I'm not sure when I'll be back. My training group are moving to this new transition program. In order to sync to that schedule we have to work 7 straight days. Today we completed the third of that seven day period. The next four days will be busy, but I'm going to try and write a couple of blogs in that time. My schedule is moving from mornings to evenings. We're now only going to have a half-hour lunch. With that and missing rush hour traffic I'll actually have more time now. I'm pretty excited about that.

Have a great weekend, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites