Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More Great Songs!, Boring Super Bowl Match Up

Hello,

With my school starting a new quarter and extremely slow work computers that has taken me away from blogging. Today I just want to write about the disappointing NFC Championship and show some videos of great songs that I've discovered or rediscovered.

I was so very disappointed by the Giants beating the 49ers in the NFC Championship game. I'm not going to blame the loss on one player. However on a kickoff or punt if you are not going to try to catch the ball, stay far away. The football is shaped weirdly and it bounces unpredictably. That game was so frustrating. I was so looking forward to a 49ers-Patriots Super Bowl. I would have enjoyed the two weeks of hype. But now I don't even know if I'm going to watch the game. The Super Bowl is just a lot less fun when I could care less about either team. This game interests me as little as the college football championship game.

Anyway here are some great songs, thanks to a very lovely lady for bringing this song to my attention.


For those who check out what I listen to on Spotify you know I've been rocking to the Damn Yankees lately.

"High Enough":


"Where You Goin' Now":


Here's an Iron Maiden song that caught my ear on iTunes this morning:


I'm still really enjoying the CD by Redlight King and another band that I've been a big fan of is Black Stone Cherry. I listened to their most recent CD the last couple of days and this song stood out. This is "Stay":



No comments:

Favorites