Friday, December 20, 2013

(Finished August 17th, 2020) Songs Rocking themusicaddict's iPod, December 2013

Hello,

I'm updating this blog and replacing expired videos on August 17th, 2020. Some of these songs I haven't heard for awhile and some of these songs I've heard more recently. My blogs were much shorter 7 years ago. By the way I'm still using that same iPod- Apple has the best products.

These are a few songs that have been rocking my iPod/ life of late:

Rush's "Distant Early Warning": ("But I've seen the tip of the iceberg and I worry about you.")


I forget how great this song is until I hear it again, definitely one of the all-time best songs ever. Aerosmith's "Sweet Emotion" David Thoener Remix from "Armageddon" ("I pulled into town in a police car, your daddy said I took you just a little too far."):


"Rainbow Tour" from 1995's "Evita" featuring Madonna, Jonathan Pryce and Antonio Banderas: ("But if you're prettier than General Franco, that's not hard.")


Rooney's "Sorry Sorry" ("I'm sorry sorry for making your life a living hell".):


Yet another one of the greatest songs of all-time. The Zombies "Time of the Season" ("What's your name? Who's your daddy? Is he rich (is he rich) like me?):


Whitesnake's "Slow N' Easy": ("My heart is beating faster babe, it's beating like a big bass drum.")



R.E.M's "Drive": ("Hey kids where are you, no one tells you what to do.")



Yeah, I've been going through a big time disco phase of late, so you know there was going to be at least one disco song on this blog entry. This is the amazing Bee Gees "Jive Talkin'": ("No one believes what you say, it's just your jive talking that gets in the way.")



Breaking out from the Clash is Big Audio Dynamite and this is "Rush". ("If I had my time again, I would do it all the same. And not change a single thing even when I was to blame.")



In This Moment's "Whore": ("You probably thought I wouldn't get this far. You probably thought I would end up in the back of a car.")



Loverboy "Can't Get Much Better": ("Burn down to the ground, we got a volatile situation. Going rock tonight, we're going to get it right. But It couldn't be better, couldn't be better. It can't get much better than this.")



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites