Tuesday, July 29, 2014

themusicaddict's Youtube Music Rabbit Hole: Where Will It Go?

Hello,

I've never tried this before, but this idea just came to me. Starting with the song "Baby Girl" and then following Youtube down the rabbit hole to wherever it takes me. At the end of each video, the screen populates with 12 more videos that one can one can choose from. I pick the video that's most interesting to me. We'll see where this goes. I won't stick with one artist, I want this blog to have as different songs as possible.

Starting with Sugarland's amazing "Baby Girl":


The Band Perry's "If I Die Young":


Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts": (At the end of this video, Youtube wanted to take me back to "If I Die Young")


Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now":


Not my favorite Taylor Swift song, not even close. But this is where the rabbit hole took me, "Back To December":



The above Taylor Swift video brought up 12 more Taylor Swift videos, so I'm going to stick with Ms. Swift for at least one more video. Thankfully "Tim McGraw" is one of her better songs:


The amazing Alan Jackson and "Someday":


After about the third time having this video offered to me, I've finally clicked on it. This is Brad Paisley's and Alison Krauss' "Whiskey Lullaby": (Don't open that door soldier! Wow that's an incredibly sad song.)


Another incredibly sad song, Martina McBride's "Concrete Angel":



Let's see if Kelly Clarkson's "Because of You" will give this blog more of a rock edge:


Evanescence's "My Immortal":



Although I tried not to do this, I'm going with a second song from Evanescence. "Bring Me To Life" is such a great song:


Panic At The Disco's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies": (Warning: language will be offensive to some)


Still sad this band broke up, "My Chemical Romance's "Welcome To The Black Parade":


I'm counting down to see this band with Paramore and New Politics in just over a couple of weeks. Fall Out Boys' "Sugar, We're Goin Down":


Never was a big Blink-182 fan, but I've always loved "All The Small Things":


Wheatus' "Teenage Dirtbag":


Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites