Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Best of themusicaddict's iPod Playlist: The Rockers

Hello,

Some of the best rockers that power my morning walks on my iPod.

Tomorrow night my daughter and I will be rocking out to this great band. Paramore's "Born For This":



Another band I'll be seeing tomorrow night, the Momentour's opening act New Politics. "Goodbye Copenhagen", explicit lyrics:


Three Days Grace "Break":


Depeche Mode's "A Pain That I'm Used To":


Motley Crue's "Saints of Los Angeles":


Iron Maiden's "Flight of Icarus":



A great song to exercise too, as well as plenty of other things I'm sure. Rammstein's "Du Hast":


Chromeo's "Night By Night", a song about the complexities of love and the interplay between the two genders:


Set It Off's "Nightmare":


Black Eyed Peas "Rock That Body":


What ever happened to Aqua? They released the CD "Aquarium" which featured "Barbie Girl". It was full of a bunch of other delectable pop nuggets. "Lollipop (Candyman)":



Here's another delectable nugget, but of the rock kind. Halestorm's "I Miss The Misery":


Stone Temple Pilot's "Wicked Garden":


Green Day's "Extraordinary Girl" (paired with "500 Days of Summer"):


However sometimes the extraordinary girl isn't meant to be, sometimes she turns into "Whatsername":


Sugarcult's "Riot":


themusicaddict

1 comment:

Justin M said...

Your fans wanted to hear how the concert you mentioned turned out.

Favorites