Wednesday, August 27, 2014

themusicaddict's Selected Madonna's Greatest Hits

Hello,

This blog was inspired by "Like A Prayer" being the first song to play on my iPod on my morning walk. I've been enjoying Madonna's amazing music all morning. I use the word selected, as it would take a long time to create a blog that featured all of Madonna's great songs. Madonna and collaborators thanks for all the amazing musical memories, hopefully you still have a few more up your sleeves. And yes I've written similar blogs before, but hey it's my blog...........

Starting with the song that inspired this blog, "Like A Prayer":


Sticking with the "Like A" theme, "Like A Virgin":


This might be my most favorite Madonna song, "Papa Don't Preach":


I realize these aren't Madonna songs per se, but I still like her versions of the next 3 songs from "Evita". "Buenos Aires":


"Rainbow High":


"Rainbow Tour": ("But if you're prettier than General Franco, that's not hard.")



"Borderline":


Another Madonna song that I absolutely love, "Live To Tell":


Of course we can't forget "Crazy For You":


"Dress You Up":


"Into The Groove":


"Material Girl":


I keep on thinking I'm done with this blog and then I remember another song, usually followed by "I can't believe I almost forgot that song." (I don't know if I have ever seen this video before.)

"True Blue":


"Vogue":


"Express Yourself":



Here's "The Immaculate Collection" if you just want to jam uninterrupted for almost 72 minutes:


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites