Wednesday, August 6, 2014

One Week From Today The Momentour Hits Utah: Paramore, Fall Out Boy and New Politics

Hello,

One week from today my daughter and I will go and see the Momentour in Orem, Utah. I've been looking forward to this concert for the last few months. It looks to be a night of about 3 hours of music! Below is the order I hope the bands would appear. However it seems Paramore is the second band and Fall Out Boy closes out the night. Yes, I'll be posting a review about a week from tomorrow.

First up on August 13th will be New Politics. I did find video of one of their full performances, but the sound was awful. In fact poor sound seemed to run through all their performances on Youtube. This is the best live video I could find, it appears "Goodbye Copenhagen" is the first song of their set:


A full performance of Fall Out Boy on the Momentour, again the sound isn't the greatest:


The sound is a bit better on this video, it's much clearer the first song is "The Phoenix". That's one of my favorite songs on their most recent CD. This video also has the setlist for this concert.


Sadly not the final act of the night, but they should still be very fun to see. I'm sorry but Paramore has more and better songs than Fall Out Boy. Plus Hayley Williams is a hell of singer, one of the best voices I've ever heard live. Paramore:


Here's Paramore performing on the Momentour, with Miss Williams and her interesting wardrobe:



One more Paramore concert:


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites