Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Best of themusicaddict's iPod Playlist: The More Mellow Songs

Hello,

Just some of the mellower songs from my iPod, enjoy.

The crystal clear vocals of the amazing Steve Perry on "Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin" (Live version):


Simply Red's amazing "Holding Back The Years" (Live version):


The very bittersweet song about the enduring nature of relationships, even ones that have ended. Mark Chesnutt's "I Just Wanted You To Know":


It's hard to spell her name, but she has some amazing songs. Sadly this is the best video I could find for this song. Chantal Kreviazuk's "Miss April":


Dido's "Hunter":


John Parr's "St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)":


Styx's " The Best Of Times" (Extended live version) : One of my favorite lyrics ever: "The best of times are when I'm alone with you":


Dire Straits "Romeo and Juliet":


Tears For Fears' "Mother's Talk":


Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Under The Bridge":


Don Henley's "Boys of Summer":


Johnny Cash's "The Man Comes Around":


Jake Owen's "Alone With You":


Stan Ridgway's "Camouflage":


Billy Ocean's "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car":


The Smiths' "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out":



Icehouse's "Electric Blue":



Crosby, Stills and Nash's "Southern Cross" (Live):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites