Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Review for the Chenxi The Gifts for Men Designer Sports Watch (Currently Unavailable)

Hello,

Honestly I'm not a watch wearer, but when I received an offer for a free watch I took it. The first thing that caught my eye when I received the watch (in only two days!) is how attractive of a watch it is. It's a nice looking watch. Having said that the watch's face is a bit too busy. I prefer a white background as the only thing I want out of a watch is the time. I'm glad I didn't take the time to figure out what the 3 other dials on the watch were, they are just there for looks. If those 3 smaller dials are just for looks, it would have been better not to have them. I prefer a less busy watch face over looks every day.

I work in a fairly physical job and the watch has held up through a couple of weeks of work. It seems to be a durable watch, but it's a bit heavy. That being said after a few minutes of wearing the watch I forgot I had a watch on. I do a lot of lifting at work and the watch hasn't got in my way once.

A couple of the comments I received about the watch. My 18 year old son informed me that no one wears watches any more. A friend said that it's a "nice watch".

If you are looking for an inexpensive watch, this would be a good watch to start with. If you don't mind a too busy face then this is a good watch.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites