Friday, July 3, 2015

The Dominating D's 4: Depeche Mode, Daughtry, Dead or Alive and Devo (Finished July 13th, 2015)

Hello,

It didn't seem right to only give one song to each of these 4 bands. These bands have created some of the most danceable and rocking music ever. Yes, I know it's mainly because of "American Idol" that we know of Daughtry. But along with Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson their beginnings didn't define who they are as artists. They were able to escape and become truly awesome and original artists. Enjoy! These bands are in no particular order.

Depeche Mode's "Enjoy The Silence":

"All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm"



"A Pain That I'm Used To":



"People Are People":



"Strangelove":



"Little 15":



"A Question of Lust":



"Master and Servant":



"It's No Good":



"Barrel Of A Gun":



"Everything Counts":



"Just Can't Get Enough":



Daughtry's "Outta My Head":



"Over You":
"You took a hammer to these walls
Dragged the memories down the hall
Packed your bags and walked away
There was nothing I could say
And when you slammed the front door shut
A lot of others opened up
So did my eyes so I could see 
That you never were the best for me"


"Every Time You Turn Around":



"Crawling Back To You":



"Start of Something Good":



"Crazy":



"What I Meant To Say":



"Feels Like Tonight":



"What I Want" (featuring Slash):



"Home":



Dead or Alive's "You Spin Me 'Round (Like A Record)":



"Brand New Lover":



"Lover Come Back To Me":



"Something In My House":



"It's Been A Long Time":



"Even Better Than The Real Thing":



Devo's "Whip It":



"Working In A Coal Mine":



"Girl U Want":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites