Thursday, July 23, 2015

themusicaddict's Musical Questions: You Provide the Answers

Hello,

I posted this question in one of the Facebook groups I'm in, some of these songs come from the people in that group.

1) Chicago's "Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is":


El Debarge "Who's Johnny":


Sinead O' Connor "Why Don't You Do Right?":


One of the most unique sports anthems of the last several years, the Baha Men's "Who Let The Dogs Out":


Jet's "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?":


Such a universal question: The Smith's "How Soon Is Now":


AC/DC "Who Made Who":


Barry Mann's "Who Put The Bomp":


The Clash "Should I Stay Or Should I Go":


Whitney Houston "How Will I Know":


Another one from Miss Houston, "Where Do Broken Hearts Go":


The Human League's "Don't You Want Me":


U2's "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses":



The Beach Boys' "Wouldn't It Be Nice":



Duran Duran "Is There Something I Should Know":



The Eurythmics "Would I Lie To You":



Janet Jackson's "What Have You Done For Me Lately":


Haddaway "What Is Love":



Paula Cole "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone":



Jewel "Who Will Save Your Soul":



Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It":



Black Eyed Peas "Where Is The Love":


Men At Work "Who Can It Be Now":


Upcoming blogs: Saturday: The best songs of The Band Perry
Sunday/ Monday: The Review of The Band Perry's Wendover concert.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites