Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Last 15 Songs Played On My iPod- Motley Crue Concert Night

Hello,

These are the last 15 songs played on my iPod:

1) Lou Gramm's "Midnight Blue":


2) Irene Cara's "Flashdance...... What A Feeling":


3) Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home" Oh I hope so much that the Crue is amazing tonight, I've had too many disappointments in my life of late. I'm dying for some rock and roll catharsis. I've read that Vince Neil uses backing tracks for concerts and I'm perfectly okay with that. I don't know that he was ever that good of a singer. Concert review coming later this week.


4) The Cars "Let's Go":


5) Goo Goo Dolls "Broadway":


6) King's "Love and Pride":


7) Michael Jackson "They Don't Care About Us":


8) Switchfoot's "Meant To Live":


9) Daughtry's "Every Time You Turn Around":


10) Walk The Moon's "I Can Lift A Car":


11) King's "Won't You Hold My Hand":


12) Oingo Boingo's "Flesh n' Blood":



13) The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again":



14) Brandi Carlile's "The Story":



15) Ugly Kid Joe's "I Hate Everything About You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites