Thursday, July 16, 2015

themusicaddict's Slightly Edited Last 15 Songs Played On My iPod

Hello,

I apologize for not posting more lately. Tomorrow is the 11th of 13 days I'm working. And the other two days were also very busy. In order to post I'm writing another one of these blogs. I wanted to get something written and these are pretty quick. This is a bit edited as after listening to my iPod I deleted a few songs as I had got tired of them. The songs I deleted from my iPod, I deleted from this blog.

I do promise full reviews of upcoming concerts for Motley Crue and The Band Perry. Also the other day I found out I would be going to see the Def Leppard/Styx and Tesla concert on September 28th. It will be my fifth time seeing them!

1) Fytch, Captain Crunch and Carmen Forbes "Raindrops":



2) Muse's "Uprising":



3) Third Eye Blind's "How It's Going To Be":



4) The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again":



5) Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It":



6) Stratovarious' "Unbreakable":



7) Big and Rich "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)":



8) Motley Crue's "Saints of Los Angeles":



9) Yellowcard's "Breathing":



10) Three Days Grace's "Pain":



11) Jackyl's "I Stand Alone":



12) Billy Squier's "Emotions In Motion":



13) Led Zeppelin's "Over The Hills And Far Away":



14) Iron Maiden's "Flight of Icarus":



15) Chromeo's "Don't Turn The Lights On":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites