Wednesday, April 25, 2018

(Finished February 24th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Band #17 The Smiths Part 1: Mojo August, 2016

Hello,

My next artist on my Greatest 80's Era Band is the English band The Smiths. I'm still working through listening to all of the Smiths' CDs. While I do that I wanted to post a quick blog about the Smiths best songs, this is according to the August, 2016 Mojo magazine. These are selected highlights of their countdown. For the most part Mojo's rankings are completely different than mine.

Somehow Mojo didn't even rank this song, how is it that possible? This song likely will be in my Top 5. "Girlfriend In A Coma":


This song was also unranked. "Shiela Take A Bow":


49) "Ask":


44) "Stop Me If You've Heard This Before":


42) "You've Got Everything Now":


31) "What Difference Does It Make":


21) "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore":



16) "Shoplifters of the World Unite":


15) "Bigmouth Strikes Again":



13) "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want":



12) "Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me":



9) "Hand In Glove":



8) "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now":


7) "Panic":



6) "William It Was Really Nothing":



5) "Reel Around The Fountain":



4) "This Charming Man":


3) "There Is A Light That Ever Goes Out":



2) "The Queen Is Dead":



1) "How Soon Is Now":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites