Monday, April 30, 2018

(Finished May 12th, 2018) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Band #17 The Smiths Part 3: The Best of Morrissey's Solo Work

Hello,

I know this is actually a Smiths song originally, but I love Morrissey's solo version of "Big Mouth Strikes Again":


Now on to the best of Steven Morrissey, solo category.

1) "November Spawned A Monster":


2) "Redondo Beach":


3) "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer You Get":


4) "Irish Blood, English Heart":


5) "I See You In Far Off Places":


6) "In the Future When All Is Well":


7) "Suedehead":


8) "Tomorrow":


9) "Everyday Is Like Sunday":


10) "The Last of the Famous International Playboys":


11) "All You Need Is Me":


12) "Glamorous Glue":


13) "National Front Disco":



14) "The Father Who Must Be Killed":



15) "On The Streets I Ran":



16) "Something Is Squeezing My Skull":



17) "First of The Gang To Die":


18) "The World Is Full of Crushing Bores":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites