Saturday, August 11, 2018

(Started August 11th, 2018) Getting To Know The Mission, Part 2

Hello,

The Mission, aka The Mission UK, is a band I discovered several months ago. They're a band I heard of back in the day, but was really never exposed to their music. The've been around since 1986, but I didn't ever really explore their music until 2017. At first I fell madly in love with their music, but then as I listened to their music more I started to lose my enthusiasm. I'm currently in the middle of having 5 days off and I'm able to go back and finish some of my incomplete blogs. Part 1 of The Mission blogs only had a few songs from where I was writing it before. I've finished part 1 and then started to work on Part 2. As again I listen to The Mission's music, I'm falling in love again. Will it stick this time?

"Bridges Burning":


"Stay With Me":


"Blood Brother":



"Sacrilege":



"Severina":



"The Crystal Ocean":



"Sea of Love":



"Love Me To Death":
"Like A Child Again":
"Dumb":
"Buttterfly":
"Absolution":
"Naked Savage":
"Evangeline":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites