Saturday, August 25, 2018

(Finished August 1st, 2020) The Top 30 Best Selling CDs of All-Time, Part 5 #11- #7

Hello,

One of music's most incredibly beautiful women. 11) Shania Twain "Come On Over" (20 million):
"Man I Feel Like A Woman":


"I'm Holdin' On To Love":


"That Don't Impress Me Much":


An all-time great classic CD that deserves to sell as many copies as it can. 
10) Fleetwood Mac "Rumors" (20 million):
"Dreams":



"The Chain":



"You Make Loving Fun":


"Go Your Own Way":


"Don't Stop":


I have no words how this band became so popular, I struggled finding one tolerable song to post on my blog. Not that I'm a big fan, I actually prefer Darius Rucker's solo music. "Cracked" is essentially all of least bad songs from the Hooties. It's also one of the worst album titles of all-time. 9) Hootie and the Blowfish "Cracked Rear View" (21 million):

"Only Wanna Be With You":



Due to Brooks' greed, no actual Garth Brooks videos are on You Tube.
8) Garth Brooks "Double Live" (21 million):

7) AC/DC "Back In Black" (22 million):
"Hells Bells":



"Shoot To Thrill":



"Back In Black":



"You Shook Me All Night Long":



"Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution":



"Let Me Put My Love Into You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites